Sunday, May 28, 2006

More thoughts about yesterday

Gran told me that she got to place the last stone because the girl who was originally going to do it, was too scared to go up there to do it.

I think her life has been very interesting, but I don't really get the chance to prompt her much to talk about it because the kids are always there and they don't really allow in-depth conversation. At least that saves me from rants about step-dad or fox-hunting, as sometimes she goes off on those topics. And "political correctness gorn mad" which she applies to everything she disagrees with, even when it bears no relation to political correctness. It's just her catch-all. :(

I don't argue with her, because it's not worthwhile: she'd just get upset and I don't want to be in that position. I just try to redirect to the interesting things. :)

No comments: