Friday, September 08, 2006

Family viewing

I have been trying to think of a safe method of sharing digital pictures with family in N.I.

My mother-in-law has recently acquired a PC, and isn't all that au fait with it, so I want some fairly simple way of doing this, nothing that involves her having to navigate the net too much. I don't want to put her off.

I could just continue to email her pictures. However, it is a slow and laborious way of doing things, although I suppose it has the advantage of being relatively secure and personal.

I would like to be able to give her a link where she could visit a gallery of pictures of the children, a sort of blog perhaps. But I don't want it open to public view, I want it to be a purely private area where only people I invite would be able to look at the pictures.

There must be some way of achieving this. And it's probably ridiculously obvious.

No comments: