Thursday, February 15, 2007

Rehab



I don't usually add videos but gotta move with the times, baby.

They can be a bit of a disappointment on blogs - and a positive menace & annoyance on forums. Sometimes posters start a thread with a YouTube link, expect you to visit it, come back and comment about it, when they haven't bothered to explain why they want you to look at it (and of course you run the risk of having something you really don't want to see, impressed on the back of your retinas). Almost as bad is when someone replies on a thread with just a link: ARGH! I don't wanna go there.

Although I've done it myself: there's a fabulously weird exercise video featuring people-poodles (and yes, I know I'm a big old hypocrite, thank you! :D).

But this is my blog so I can do what I like and my hypocrisy can run amok if it pleases. I like Amy Winehouse's voice a lot, so neah :P.

No comments: