Friday, February 02, 2007

See a girl standing at a bus stop

My replacement copy LP arrived this morning. Now that was quick service, gotta love Ebay. (Or some of it anyway, as with anything involving people. :D)

So now I wait with bated breath to see if the other returns with an accompanying CD of itself.

Well, I better abate the bating as it's going to get uncomfortable; I've got to allow them some time to do their thing. #Shuffles impatiently#.


Today was quite a pleasant day: I took the young master to his swimming lesson, which he had a high old time at. He was kicking his legs well and leaping into the pool with alacrity, again and again and again and again. And two other mums and their children turned up too, which was nice. The last time we went we were the only ones in the lesson.

Afterwards we met up with my new friend from the internet and her son for a coffee. It was very nice although T started his normal chase-me routine, as it's his favourite game, and two kids tearing round a bistro is not all that conducive to conversation. I was worried about the staff getting annoyed with us, and fussed a bit.

Then we went to the library. I returned the two CDs I'd borrowed. One was Franz Ferdinand and the other was Lemar, but I never actually listened to the escapee-from-reality-talent-show's album: Franz Ferdinand went into the machine when I first got it home and stayed there until its return today. I took out another Michael Connelly and Minette Walters to read, and also a book called Is God Past His Sell-By Date, which is a Christian apologetics book by John Blanchard. Catchy title.

No comments: