Friday, January 18, 2008

"I've worn dresses with higher IQs"

No doubt my talk of guinea pigs is rather dull, but it's probably the most exciting thing that's happened to me in ages.

Or not. And bear with me, it's not all I intend to talk about in this entry...

Anyway, today was the great sexing day of the babies, and we have five girls and two boys. Tulla turns out to be a boy, as does Conti. I had suspected as much. They seemed more testosterone-driven.


As I was driving to the vet for the veterinary nurse to investigate guinea pig posteriors, a complete arse of a driver made me furious and shaky. He was driving within inches of my back bumper, swerving out to look at the road ahead and zooming back in. And what the fuck good it would have done him to pass me on that stretch of road I do not know - there were two huge lorries in front of me and I could go no faster. Had he got past me, he would have been going the same speed. There was no way he'd get past them two big buggers because that road is pure corner and sudden narrowings. Arsehole!

I gave him the finger when he eventually got past me. Which was probably unwise, but he was in too much of a hurry to stop and smash my windows. When he got to the dual carriageway he undertook someone and was still tailgating like a pair of electric blue loon-pants.

Amusingly, he was still only two cars ahead when I turned off 5 miles later. Mwhahahaha.

Some Otto seems รก propos:

No comments: