Monday, November 02, 2009

Arsey with my RC

I really loathe remote controls. I wish all tvs and digi-boxes and such had proper pressable buttons upon their very boxy bits. Why make me dependent on a small thing that can slip through undetectable interdimensional vortices and between cushions when a few buttons on the device itself could make me confident and self-assured and happy?

Losing remote controls in the living room makes me fiercely angry in a slightly worrying just within grips of insanity kind of a way. Where is it? Where is it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya! I get all panicky when mine disappears. I even have two cos we lost one and ordered another but the first showed up. The remote control will be the last thing that I pack when I move home. I may strap it to my thigh for safekeeping (much like one might a ferret). Abster x

Mephitis said...

Found it now. :) All is right with the world.