Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Insightful reviews

I've started reading the Poison Principle by Gail Bell. I cast my eye over a few reviews for it, (which I wouldn't usually for fear of being put off), but was most amused by one, which was short and sweet: "an incite into the world of poison".

Well, let's hope not for the sake of those I make meals for...


This is also where the internet proves lacking as communication. If I could see the reviewer's face or hear their tone of voice or knew them at all, I'd know whether it was a deliberate pun or a mis-spelling. I'd like to congratulate them on the chuckle it gave me, but won't for fear it was accidental and coming off as patronising/spelling-nazi.

2 comments:

JudiBerkowitz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mephitis said...

Hi, I have removed your comment due to it only containing a link.

If you think your link was appropriate and were only trying to say hello, then next time could you accompany it with a reason for it or some personal comment :).

Otherwise it looks very much like spam and as such will be removed.