Monday, March 29, 2010

A-Z

I'm not sure what to make of The Blue Bedspread by Raj Kamal Jha. When first I'd finished it, my instinct was to chuck it out. It's a strange book and the subject matter is uncomfortable.

Anyhow, that's all I have on it.

My A-Z challenge is to read 26 new-to-me authors (with different starting letters in their surnames) in alphabetical order.

Well, keeping 'em in sequence failed straight away as Bell came before Poppy Adams but I'm not going to worry about that too much, it's just a silly self-set challenge.

Adams, Poppy - The Behaviour of Moths
Bell, Gail - The Poison Principle (non-fiction)
Colfer, Eoin - And Another Thing
Dunne, Catherine - In the Beginning
Evans, Justin - A Good and Happy Child
Franken, Al - The Truth (with jokes) (non-fiction)
Granger, Ann - Mud, Muck and Dead Things
Heley, Veronica - Murder of Identity
Iles, Greg - The Turning Angel
Jordan, Jane - Blood and Ashes
Khadra, Yasmina - The Sirens of Baghdad

No comments: